WheatonBeer is a boutique sustainability consultancy formed in 2008 by Ben Wheaton and Isabell Beer. It addresses all aspects of sustainability with a particular emphasis on packaging. Our guiding principles are:
We aim to assist our clients with achieving their overall business goals whilst contributing in positive ways to the health of our planet and society.
Our core services in Australia include:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Research into, and assistance with specific sustainability related issues including:
- Marketing and client relationships
- Warehousing and transport
- Attraction, retention, and motivation of staff
- Profitability opportunities and cost reduction
- Australian Packaging Covenant (APC) compliance
- Research into sustainable and cost-effective packaging options
Please contact us to discuss your current packaging practices, sustainability goals.and our approach. There is no fee for our initial consultation.